 Administrative / NNTP / 68
Re: Am I the only one ?....NOT AT ALL!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 05:37:50 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Jonathan McKay writes:
This is cool! there actually is an amount of miners/young adults at lugnet!

Mabey we should ask Todd to create a new NG or mabey I'm just dreaming.
Anyways, it just gives me the warm fuzzies to know I'm not alone.:)

lugnet.people.kids
lugnet.people.parents
lugnet.people.adults
lugnet.people.teens
lugnet.people.nlso
etc.

Plenty o' room in the lugnet.people group hierarchy.

--Todd