 FAQ / 988
Re: Am I the only one ?...................
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 20:36:33 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Jonathan McKay writes:
Hello,

I'm 12, and it seems as if I'm the only minor in all of lugnet. I know there's
Shiri but is there anybody else who's a teenager or kid.  Futhermore do we
"JRFOLS" actually make up a percentage of lugnet's participants/members?

                    or am I the only one.......

I hope not.:)

-Jonathan McKay

I'll join the ranks...I'm 15 and have been part of the community for 3 years,
been into Lego for at least 7 or 8 years.  "Young" AFOLs are the most
unfortunate, as we share the same characteristics as "normal" AFOLs except
that most of us don't have income-paying jobs!

Just think of that, AFOLs.  Being the same person you are now, except only
working on $20 a week to buy lego with.

--Josh