 FAQ / 994
Re: Am I the only one ?...................
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 14:17:36 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Bradley Dale writes:
I get only $20 a month of LEGO money, but I save up to $5 per week of my lunch
money to get more.  Being an AFOL is going to be great.

Just think of that, AFOLs.  Being the same person you are now, except only
working on $20 a week to buy lego with.

--Josh

I don't even get that, I don't think. (I work in GBP). Most of the time I
can't buy new lego, so I just have to make do with what I've got, which in a
way enhaces creativity. On the other hand, it means I can't get as much Lego,
with is a major downside.

Mike