 FAQ / 949
Re: Am I the only one ?...................
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 03:06:07 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Jonathan McKay writes:
Hello,

I'm 12, and it seems as if I'm the only minor in all of lugnet. I know there's
Shiri but is there anybody else who's a teenager or kid.  Futhermore do we
"JRFOLS" actually make up a percentage of lugnet's participants/members?

Well Jonathan, I've got news, I'm a minor too! I'm 13 and love Lugnet. Don't
feel left out of events here, you are just as free as anyone that uses this
website. If you need someone to discuss stuff about, talk to me or Shiri. I've
been a Lego Maniac since 1993 and love the bricks and this site. So you are not
the only one, that goes out to everybody under 18.