 FAQ / 947
Re: Am I the only one ?...................
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 02:15:33 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Jonathan McKay writes:
Hello,

I'm 12, and it seems as if I'm the only minor in all of lugnet. I know there's
Shiri but is there anybody else who's a teenager or kid.  Futhermore do we
"JRFOLS" actually make up a percentage of lugnet's participants/members?

                    or am I the only one.......

I hope not.:)

-Jonathan McKay

What? What? Another one of my species? Huzzah! I'm 15 by the way, and I call
myself an AFOL without a second thought. JRFOLs are not the type found here.
Greg "You mean to tell me the mark on the inside of the pretzel oven is
Shamu?" Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html