 FAQ / 953
Re: Am I the only one ?....NOT AT ALL!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 05:34:51 GMT

This is cool! there actually is an amount of miners/young adults at lugnet!

Mabey we should ask Todd to create a new NG or mabey I'm just dreaming.
Anyways, it just gives me the warm fuzzies to know I'm not alone.:)

I may as well join in on the fun...I'm 18, so I still qualify as a teenager,
yes?  There's a lot of us younger folk on LUGNET, although among you all, it
seems that me, Tim(18), and Leah(19) are the old-timers.  Any other geezers of
the teen crowd out there? ;-)
-Chris

I would have never guessed.

-Jonathan