 FAQ / 967
Re: Am I the only one ?....NOT AT ALL!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 14:33:16 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Timothy Jones writes:
In lugnet.faq, Jonathan McKay writes:
Mabey we should ask Todd to create a new NG or mabey I'm just dreaming.
what about http://www.kidlug.org? this never seems to be used though

Hey Jonathan,
This is Alex Kaiser from Kidlug and Kidlug is going to be opened to club
members this fall. We are trying to make it kid easy so kids can understand
some things we do here on Lugnet. Look for messages this fall for when it
opens.

                          KIDLUG