 FAQ / 990
Re: Am I the only one ?...................
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 20:52:48 GMT

I get only $20 a month of LEGO money, but I save up to $5 per week of my lunch
money to get more.  Being an AFOL is going to be great.

Just think of that, AFOLs.  Being the same person you are now, except only
working on $20 a week to buy lego with.

--Josh