 Administrative / General / 6362
Re: Creating Lugent Rating Criteria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 04:44:00 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Matthew Miller writes:
Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
0, for one thing -- in order to prevent abuse.  (The HTML pages submit either
"-", "75", or "100", but that doesn't limit other clients.)  Probably it will
need to only accept that set of three inputs -- or do something to snap to
the closest value in that set.  :-)

Ok. I'll make my script just use those. (Or rather, just the last two; I
won't bother with the -.)

The "-" choice is actually helpful in case you hit the wrong key and
accidentally give input when you didn't mean to.  (Or maybe, like LarryP,
you don't ever make misteaks :-)   But I use it at least once a day!  :)

PS -- choice of characters rates a °°. :)
Huh?
I like it, of course.

I thought you meant something like that, but I didn't (still don't) know what
you mean by "choice of characters rates."  I assume you mean that you approve
of the choice of characters -- there's some meta-thing going on there.  :)

--Todd