 Administrative / General / 1954
Re: Is it Just Me or is the RTL on its way out!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 19:25:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Stanley writes:
Mark Harrison <harro1@one.net.au> wrote:
I hope Todd didn't draw everyone away from rtl so he could start charging an
entry fee.
This never occurred to me before.....this is the advantage of a news
group....free entry.

The news services here are free and will remain so.

Nobody "drew" anyone from RTL.  Those of us who have mostly abandoned
it have done so because RTL is full of more and more bullshit
nowadays.

If you'd actually read what Todd has said on this matter many times
you'd know what you say here sounds really freakin petty.

Couldn't have said it better myself! That 100% correct Rtl is wasted space
anymore and I personally would rather pay todd for the right to post here than
go free over to the RTL!

Doyle