 Administrative / General / 10757
Re: member packets (continued)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 20:09:42 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Tony Alexander writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Bryan Beckwith writes:
It really is sad that we have over 1000 members who are still waiting for
these things.

    What's really sad to me is that people are so selfish about something
as insignificant as this.  I don't believe that of those 1000 members, all
1000 are pulling their hair out and stomping around the room with steam
coming out of their ears because of the injustice of not receiving their new
member packets.  I, for one, am not worried about it, and I've seen several
other comments in this thread that repeat that feeling.

I think you are taking it a bit too far. I also am not losing sleep over
this. But does that mean others should not want it, or be concerened about
it? They were given the impression they would get one - so are they wrong
for wanting it? Maybe they want the Lugnet minifig torso stickers so they
can decorate one of their figs with it.

What I am trying to say is there is nothing wrong with some people asking
about it, and even being dissapointed that they have not got one. That does
not make them immature, or wrong for being upset over this 'injustice of not
receiving their new member packets'.

Just my 2 cents.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com