 Administrative / General / 10128
Re: member packets (continued)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 03:10:51 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Bryan Beckwith writes:

Is there anything that we could do to help make the membership
packets happen?  For instance, could we pitch in a few bucks to help
with the cost?

Well, I've been thinking about this suggestion. As it stands right now,my
posessions are packed away in storage, including the nearly complete
packets. I just took a look around in there, but didn't see the box right
away. If I did locate it, and made time to finish those up, I should
consider what help I could get from the community.

Ok, I found the box!  I'll try to get these out.

-Suz

donations of postage stamps welcome..

Suzanne Rich
101 Village Farm Road