 Administrative / General / 10745
Re: member packets (continued)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 18:22:29 GMT

I joined a little over a year ago and remember seeing this about a packet.
Since it never said what was included I just figured it was some paperwork,
maybe an "official member" card or certificate, or something with the Lugnet
logo to post--basically, stuff that would get lost in the shuffle of papers
on my desk.  So it never really bothered me when I never saw anything.

Bruce