 Administrative / General / 10754
Re: member packets (continued)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 09:13:54 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Carsten Straaberg writes:
You still missed a spot. Look where new members enter their postal address,
and especially the IMPORTANT note:

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/join/enroll.html

Saw you fixed that, Todd, however there is one more on the same page!

It says "To which address should we send you membership package" just below
the address fields.

Maybe something like: "At some time we would like to send out a membership
package. If we ever do, to which address would you like us to send it?"
would work (assuming you still have plans to send them out).

Regards,
Carsten Straaberg, Denmark
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=cstr
http://www.lugnet.com/~1722