 Administrative / Database / 1197
1196  |  1198
Subject:
Custom Created Set Reference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 20:21:36 GMT

Hello Todd,

I've noticed that an increasingly number of AFOL's begin to offer custom
created "to be build" sets to our Lego community. More and more of these
sets started to emerge lately, and since most of them are realy impressive,
I propose to you the createtion of a "Custom Created Set Reference" on Lugnet.

I'm well ito the subject and I'm prepared to help making an inventarisation
of sets that where and still are available, and help keeping the matter up
to date. I think that the first Custom Sets emerged late 1999, so it's still
possible to obtain a complete overview from the beginning.

Please let me know what you think of this idea.

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.