 Administrative / Database / 1212
Re: Custom Created Set Reference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 15:03:37 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Since I include an inventory page in my instructions, the representation of
that inventory is copyrighted, yes [snip]

As I've said in my more comprehensive reply:
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/database/?n=1209
I believe that a inventory is not very usefull for custom created set, and I
had no intention to include inventories in a possible Custom Created Set
Reference. I'm aware of the importance of copyright for these sets
I think I caused the misunderstanding myself when I mentioned the word
inventarisation in my original post. I didn't mean inventory here, but doing
the research to find out what sets where around. I'm sorry for the confusion.

All that said, if someone was interested in cataloging all my sets and all
the sets of other non LEGO sources, I'd work with them. Gladly.

Great. Do you feel that a undifferentiated, aproximate total piece count, as
indication of the size of the set, would be permitable ?

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.