 Administrative / Database / 1203
Re: Custom Created Set Reference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 20:41:22 GMT

2. To help people share information about LEGO
   products and LEGO-related resources on the World
   Wide Web by setting in motion a community-driven
   knowledge-base.

Sharing the information doesn't mean spending the time to
create a database
for it...  I think a newsgroup is more in line for that,
but I guess that's
what .build is for...

Well, I think it would be neat to have a separate page for
fan inspired creations that are available to be bought.
While it should not be part of the original LEGO set
database, it could be it's own. I would suppose models that
are submitted need to have a certain qualifications.

It might be nice to have a history of MOC'S that are / were
available for sale, so people can see what excellent
creations are there.

Scott S.
--

:)