 Administrative / Curators / 265
Re: who is the castle curator???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 17:25:12 GMT

LUGNET Admin wrote in message ...
I must admit, I haven't been following this thread closely.. but I just
noticed the above and wanted to point out that I've used BS thumbnails
before. like here:

http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/

How do you get the proper URL of a Brickshelf thumbnail?

Kevin
NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-cott.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm