 Castle / 15038
Re: who is the castle curator???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 22:37:02 GMT

Hi Matt,

I understand and respect your statements.
I even value your prudence…

It jus’ that, the way I see it, the advantages of having a
‘care-taker’ out ways the odds of preferential treatment
or the remote development of a hierarchy!
(Just an honest question: Has this happened before in other groups?)

No matter what possible struggles-of-power ensues, Suz
will always have veto-authority, and the good citizens of
our democratic group will ensure (Power-to-the-People)
that equilibrium will return thanks to the checks and balances
of the constituency. (I really do believe that if anyone gets
preferential treatment, enough individuals will show their qualms.)

Thus, I think we should still proceed, but only as long as those
in power are trusted and respect members who we have faith in.

                            --==Richard==--

     (It’s not like we’re jus’ handin’ the torch to ‘anyone!’
           Ben and Jeff are ‘good-peoples’ in my book!)