 Administrative / Curators / 239
Re: who is the castle curator???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 16:32:10 GMT

In lugnet.admin.curators, Benjamin Medinets writes:
In lugnet.admin.curators, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.admin.curators, Benjamin Medinets writes:

Honestly, I think it was because Castle has a large following that there is
no curator.  I think it would cause too much problems.

Could you elaborate on what you mean by that? I didn't quite follow what you
meant. Thanks...

No Prob, Lar.

What I meant was that, while the majority of castle-heads are very easy going,
becoming king of the hill...err castle moderator,  might lead to a power
struggle or at least cause some complaints within the rank-and-file of the
castle-lego-loving community.

I am against the entire notion of supporting a curator
for castle.  In my opinion, there is no real need for
one, as castle is a more "free flowing" group. A power
struggle would only contribute to its demise, and
effectively, I think some posters would defer to other
groups if this were to happen.

Keep it simple :)

Just my opinion.

<<_Matt Hein_>>