 Castle / 15045
Re: who is the castle curator???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 13:47:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes:

Here are a few ideas for you.

1. Fix the dead links. (Castle world is redirected to _temp)
and add any new ones.
2. If possible, add pictures of the MM when it's completed,
to the sidebar.
3. Any MOCs that get a large amount of views (or just look
wickedly intricate) could be spotlighted on the side.

I hope this helped.

Benjamin,

There is also this that could be linked via the side-bar:

-Castle FAQ (compiled by Cary Clark) http://www.lugnet.com/~330/FAQ/Castle/

-H.