 Castle / 15063
Re: who is the castle curator???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 07:59:49 GMT

As far as pics go I basically tell people that I saw their pic, liked it,
and if they want their pic on the sidebar, could they please put one on
BrickShelf that was sized "thus by such" (300 pixels or so wide seems a good
width), and send me the link to it.  Then just embed it with FTX code ala

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kevindixon/train/1592train/1592train1thumb.jpg>>

So far everyone has been happy to do that, as having a pic on the sidebar is
a bit of an honor I think.

I gotta freshen them though, the ones up there are getting on a bit.

Hope that helps.

Sure... it helps.  Also, Brickshelf automatically makes thumbnails of all the
pictures of uploaded to it.  I can use the thumbnails for the higher "demand"
pictures.

We'll see what kind of pics the people want to see on the castle side-bar.

Anyways, thanks for your input Lar.

Ben.