 Castle / 15051
Re: who is the castle curator???
Newsgroups:
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 20:55:34 GMT

Another good link would be to the recent Castle galleries on Brickshelf:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/customview.cgi?include=Castle
and also to the castle galleries at 1000stein.de
http://www.1000steine.de/gallery/index-burg.htm

Bruce

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) Thanks Matt and John for your early input. I worked for a couple hours tonight starting this up. Here is an "early" look to the proposed castle side-bar. I have cross-posted this to lugnet.admin.curator to see if this is acceptable with the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)