 Administrative / Curators / 236
Re: who is the castle curator???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 01:24:14 GMT

In lugnet.admin.curators, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.admin.curators, Benjamin Medinets writes:
I ask this because all the other themes have had some sort of modification.
Castle looks like its Ancient (no pun intended).

I would like to volunteer if there are no objections.  I might need a couple
of weeks to make sure my schedule can handle the curator duties or not.

I have loads of free time, so if you can't/don't want to handle the duties, I'd
be willing to take on the job.

Jeff

Or I can assist...
I am quite busy (at the moment), but should be well versed (enough) with the
FTX layout, so the time shouldn't really play a factor.

Though, Jeff, you might be able to provide us with really cool castle sources
like you did at Brickfest.  Those were quite cool.  We'll see what happens
when Suz gets a little bit more time to think.

Anyways.  Just my comments.

Honestly, I think it was because Castle has a large following that there is
no curator.  I think it would cause too much problems.

However, I think the main requirement is Lugnet membership, and there is
a host of individuals in Castle that aren't members.  The flip-side, is that
there is also a bunch who are, and who have been collecting castle forever,
or are at least if not more die-hard in castle than I am.

Anyways, I just thought it wasn't fair that other themes had curators, and a
major theme like castle didn't.

Cheers,

Ben