 Castle / 15039
Re: who is the castle curator???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 01:02:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
Hi Matt,

I understand and respect your statements.
I even value your prudence…

Good to hear.

It jus’ that, the way I see it, the advantages of having a
‘care-taker’ out ways the odds of preferential treatment
or the remote development of a hierarchy!
(Just an honest question: Has this happened before in other groups?)

I don't think at lugnet, anyhow...(or least
that I can honestly recall :)

No matter what possible struggles-of-power ensues, Suz
will always have veto-authority, and the good citizens of
our democratic group will ensure (Power-to-the-People)
that equilibrium will return thanks to the checks and balances
of the constituency. (I really do believe that if anyone gets
preferential treatment, enough individuals will show their qualms.)

Hmm...Perhaps I may have overlooked that given fact. As long
as the curator is a trustworthy person, and contributes
to the overall state of .castle without the chicanery,
than I guess this notion will have my willing support.

Thus, I think we should still proceed, but only as long as those
in power are trusted and respect members who we have faith in.

I guess the admins will decide on that factor.

Peace out,

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast