 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 681 – 700 of about 2200.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Problem with Password page?

(...) I think I have an idea how we can automate this: you fill out a forgotten-password form, and the server sends a confirmation e-mail to you containing a special URL which would be valid for a day or so, after which it would expire. You click on (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.378)

  Re: Problem with Password page?

(...) Sounds good. Thanks for the efforts, Todd. I don't like writing down passwords but when you don't have to remember them for, like, a few years, you tend to forget them. Willing to test your implementation once you get it done (no rush--e-mail (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.378)

  Follow-up: Virus spam from Kim Brodie targetting LUGNET members?

Heya y'all, I've been digging back through my spam trap folder in Outlook, and have come up with the following conclusions: 1. I'm looking at at least two different spam virus attacks. Both are using open relays in traditional spam style, but: (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.378)

  Re: Virus spam from Kim Brodie targetting LUGNET members?

(...) Sorry, mate. I haven't posted anything on the top news, and I've been "under fire" for the past three weeks. Today was a "not so ad" day, only one e-mail with fake microsoft patches came into my inbox. (...) Same here. (...) The messages I've (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.378)

  Re: delays in membership activation

Thanks. My E-mail address has been changed! Jaco "LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> schreef in bericht news:HCECH5.1ypt@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.377)

  Re: Lego Superhero Comic Book

(...) Very to the point, Todd. Thanks. Personally, (and really not trying to stir up the pot), but Jesse's comments aren't really appropriate to .Town forum. I think they belong maybe in Lugnet.Publish or in Lugnet.Off-Topic.Debate, but not Town, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.377)

  Re: Membership problem

(...) Sorry about that...please disregard (in your case). It's not actually saying you've been a member for 221 days, but that your application was accepted 221 days ago. (You aren't a member until payment is received and the membership is (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.376)

  Re: Length of lines

I thought 80 was the number. That was the number when I started using the internet around 6 years ago. Has it been revised? Build On! John Matthews ___...___ ____ 12345678901234567890...7890123456 7890 Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 0.376)

  Call for curator requests

If there are any outstanding curatorship requests, please e-mail me at <todd@lugnet.com> and I'll try to get you set up this weekend after the server upgrade. I set up a couple earlier this week but I think there are still others that managed to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.curators) !

mail
(score: 0.374)

  New newsgroups for Micro-scale building, Mosaics, and Sculpture

Three new newsgroups in the lugnet.build hierarchy have been created for the focused discussion of specialty building. Micro-scale building (as in "microfig" scale) is coming into its own in a big way, thanks in a large way recently to the efforts (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.admin.nntp) !

mail
(score: 0.373)

  Re: For how long do I have to wait... ?

(...) Joseph, I forwarded the above to Suzanne, who handles payments received. She and Jim are closing on a house I believe tonight, so she probably won't be able to get back to you right away, but in the meantime I've passed you through. Your (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.373)

  Re: Apology for Jesse Long

(...) My name is JESSE, Tom, not JESSIE. Jessie is from Team Rocket and I am NOT from Pokemon, Tom. I was merely showing you what Tim Courtney was saying in a post offline AND these people have used words similar to those I said AND I was proving a (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.terms)

service
(score: 0.371)

  Re: member packets (continued)

There is also still a large section about membership packets on that page under the "All Set?" header near the bottom. It really is sad that we have over 1000 members who are still waiting for these things. Bryan (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.371)

  A washed-out Robert (Was: Robert gets to invalidate logic)

(...) Wow, cool, thanks Brother Lar. Keep the flattery up, you might make a Larritarian out of me yet! ;-) I'm noticing (and I'm sure it's been observed before) that these kind of noisemakers come in cycles, but only last a short time. Burn brightly (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 0.371)

  Re: Peeron Guidelines

(...) I'd like to echo the above sentiments. Most of us are unlikely to find MISB sets from 1980, but it would still be nice to have an inventory. . .and know that the inventory was not as reliable as one from an MISB set. (For example, I bought a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 0.370)

  Lifetime Membership

Hi. I signed up for a LUGNET lifetime membership a couple of weeks ago in the name of Daniel Mattia. All my information was correct. I still have not recieved a confirmation e-mail, or any e-mail from LUGNET. I do not know the address to send my (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.370)

  Re: Newserver Help (!)

Dan, thanks. I've emailed you as well. Please remove yankeejason <AT> comcast.net from all lugnet email subscriptions. If you need a list of groups i'm subscribed to, please mail me. Thanks again, and appologies once again for wasting newsgroup (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.370)

  Re: member packets (continued)

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in news:Gq3r6t.9yF@lugnet.com: (...) I have to point out that I am member 1206, and I was promised that packet... (...) It would have been nice to have received notification of this via the lugnet e-mail (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.370)

  Newserver Help (!)

Appologies if this is the wrong forum, but I'm running short of options. I am currently subscribed to a number of lugnet newsgroups via email. However, with my current travel schedule for work, I cannot keep up. Having to swim through the excess (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.370)

  Re: Interface changes coming today

(...) Yes, this will be for ALL people posting to lugnet.* newsgorups -- whether they use an external newsreader or the web interface. It's not necessary for everyone to have their info stored in a web browser cookie -- that's totally optional and (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail, service
(score: 0.370)

More:  Next Page >>