 Administrative / General / 10792
Re: For how long do I have to wait... ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 01:29:25 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Joseph Kazmo writes:
In lugnet.people.newbie, Joseph Kazmo writes:
Hi all, I had signed up for becoming a Lugnet member around three months
ago, and I've received my initial acceptance on Feb 1st pending on receiving
the assigned payment.. And I did send my payment through Paypal on Feb 2nd
along with an e-mail, and yes it was confiremed by my bank that the payment
has been payed.

Joseph,
I forwarded the above to Suzanne, who handles payments received.  She and Jim
are closing on a house I believe tonight, so she probably won't be able to get
back to you right away, but in the meantime I've passed you through.  Your
member number is 1900 and you should be receiving an e-mail from the server
shortly.  I don't have a way at the moment to verify that we've actually
received your payment, but I'll take your word for it.

Looking at the reverse-chronological members listing, it looks like nobody new
has been added since February 3.  I would expect there are probably others
waiting.  Please contact me at this address (todd@lugnet.com) if Suzanne isn't
available and I will pass you through like I did for Joseph.

--Todd