 Administrative / General / 10874
Re: Lego Superhero Comic Book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 12:48:29 GMT

Jesse,

The use of internet discussion sites such as this one to share your viewpoints
is actually a privilege rather than a right.  Please keep that in mind when
you post.  Thanks.

Now back to your regularly scheduled .town discussion.

--Todd

Very to the point, Todd.  Thanks.
Personally, (and really not trying to stir up the pot), but Jesse's comments
aren't really appropriate to .Town forum.  I think they belong maybe in
Lugnet.Publish or in Lugnet.Off-Topic.Debate, but not Town, and certainly not
with the language that was used.

Personal Flames and other Diatribes shouldn't be used in the various theme
groups, even though one of them is "a users favorite theme".

I understand, as others that Jesse has a real difficult time in his life, but
as was posted earlier, Lugnet shouldn't be the place for him to vent his
emotions.  If he felt that things were messed up, he should have posted his
"inappropriate" comments off-line (through e-mail, etc), or at least posted
a "friendly heads-up".

I know, from my own experiences, that I am not always the innocent myself,
but, I think there has been a recent, concerted effort to make this forum as
friendly as possible.

Thanks,

Ben