 Administrative / General / 10768
10767  |  10769
Subject:
Newserver Help (!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 21:07:33 GMT

Appologies if this is the wrong forum, but I'm running short of options.

I am currently subscribed to a number of lugnet newsgroups via email.
However, with my current travel schedule for work, I cannot keep up.  Having
to swim through the excess email when on the road is also a pain.

I tried to unsubscribe via the web interface (at
http://news.lugnet.com/news/mail/).  I have my confirmation code.  But the
site tells me I am signed up for NO newsgroups.  Nevertheless, I get emails
for about 10 groups.  I can find no instructions for other methods of
managing subscriptions.

I have tried emailing feedback@lugnet.com as well as webmaster@lugnet.com,
to no avail.  Can anyone suggest another way to unsubscribe to all the
newsgroups I receive?

Thanks,
Jason