 Administrative / General / 10767
Re: Lifetime Membership
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 22:03:23 GMT

Hey, Dan, just wait a while.  It took me a few months before I got the email
with payment instructions.  When you get that, and pay, your password should
come pretty quick. (Mine came only 2 days after I payed)

I guess the admins are busy...  But I'll say wait a few more weeks.

-JHK

In lugnet.admin.general, Daniel Mattia writes:
Hi.  I signed up for a LUGNET lifetime membership a couple of weeks ago in
the name of Daniel Mattia.  All my information was correct.  I still have
not recieved a confirmation e-mail, or any e-mail from LUGNET.  I do not
know the address to send my money to, so I've been patiently waiting for the
e-mail.  Should I just sign up again or what else?  If an Admin reads this,
I would greatly appreciate if you find out what happened and send the
e-mail.  Thank you, and sorry to be a nuisance.

~Dan Mattia
http://ozbricks.net/lsa/