 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 561 – 580 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Thumbnail images (was: Re: FreeNetnames comes up trumps!)

(...) I din't personally I think Selcuk Gore did, I read a post in admin.general I believe which states what Selcuk had uploaded. (...) I thought as much, it's just that I keep getting lists of service packs by set number that can be bought but (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: LEGO 6286 PIRATE MISB started an auction

(...) Avast there, ye scurvy dog! Tisn't proper t'be postin' sich here! Fire a warnin' shot 'cross his bow! (Well, this *IS* ".pirates"... ;-) For your information, it is a violation of the LUGNet Terms of Service to post any auction announcements (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Very strange server behavior today

(...) I should like to point out (again), that I was already quite fond of the approach the LUGNET implementation took back when I was just one of many happy users and didn't have the slightest idea I might become one of LUGNET's admins one day. (...) (16 years ago, 23-Aug-08, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.751)

  CFD: lugnet.lego.* newsgroup hierarchy

Ever wished there were a Fabuland newsgroup? Got a soft spot for DUPLO Toolo? How about Pirates? Wild West? Castle? All of these (and more) are definitely in the plan -- it's just a matter of giving them names and positions in the larger newsgroup (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: So did you wonder about me?

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:G3oBzE.5yt@lugnet.com... (...) Glad to hear it! (...) actually (...) address. Understandable. (...) Note - you may want to develop a signature with your title at TLC in it, similar to (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.terms)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Ideas ready to be shot down

(...) It is a bit confusing to determine what you're doing and when, there. But I think Kevin chose on the basis of price (as in, he gets more of the fee than if he went with a comparable service) rather than ease of use. I managed to figure it out (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)

service
(score: 1.751)

  what makes a train set a set?

To me, and to many other Model Railroaders, a train set by definition has to have a locomotive and at least one car. Track and powerpack are optional. That's a canonical MR definition. Most sets DO come with track and or a power pack but don't have (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Curator for lugnet.org?

(...) Thanks Tim for stepping up to the plate. Larry and Todd have done a good job of telling all what's going on, so I'll just add that I'm glad to be of service to the community in this way. Frank (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.org, lugnet.admin.curators)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: what makes a train set a set?

Let's get Joshua to comment, but for now.... I'll put my oar in anyway. (...) That definition ("has trainwheels") matches all three of the categories cars, locos, and train sets. So I don't think that's it. I believe 3225 is the only set across ALL (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Is There a "Ten Commandments"?

(...) while it would need to be adapted to lugnet i think it would solve alot of problems. actuly spelling out the rules instead of: "I have carefully read, I understand, and I agree to all of the Terms of Use of this service. I also swear that I am (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Want to get free stuff? Electronics, Computers, Software?

Please don't post this kind of off-topic commercial junk on Lugnet. This goes for Joseph Myers (who posted the same thing on saturday (URL)) too. Not only is it against the terms of service, it's very rude. (...) [url removed] (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.terms)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: slow server startup

(...) of taking ~2 minutes to start up, the NNTP is working properly again. It may be related to me opening the auth port on my home firewall, and enableling the auth service inside.... I'm wondering if anyone else (who was having the problems (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: What happened to the new servers? (Was Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!)

(...) As far as I know (back when the Admins resigned) the servers were waiting for something or another to happen. Some problem with the domain name or whatever. But no, the servers have not been brought into service. (Again, as far as I know, I (...) (19 years ago, 2-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general) !

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Mailing list gateways

(...) Help me out a bit on that -- When you say "doesn't really need to be," do you mean to suggest that those types of discussions are too esoteric for here? Heh heh -- we've got a special newsgroup here now just for weekly announcements of LEGO (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Help: Leading Spaces?

(...) Well at 56k I don't really want to download another browser to try. A little background here: I normally connect via DSL where I live in Ontario. Currently I am in N.B. at my folks' place. So I am dialing into a local "roamer service" number (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Important message for people connecting via NNTP

(...) Did you move to port 1119? You didn't say if you had, but if you haven't, you might try that. Did you try repeatedly and check that the web access was working at the time that you got the failure? My experience has been that service is still (...) (21 years ago, 28-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: admin change

(...) No, I was referring to the number of images on a served page, and the byte count generated by an average BZPower page load, in comparison to pages on Lugnet which on average have far fewer individual graphics. The requirements from Kevin are (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Change in News Display Behavior

(...) Hi Todd, yes correct, I only took out the Author field from the message display and the "name" field from the list view - however you seem to have spotted at least one more place that I have not covered, so I'll probably spend some more time (...) (10 years ago, 15-Dec-14, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Need Password Please

Hi, I've been trying on and off over the past couple of months to get my password e-mailed to me. I've e-mailed Todd, Suz, Dan and Lar on different occasions and in some cases more than once. I was hoping I could get my password before we change (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: LUGNET Site Administration

(...) I second this. I applied for membership over a month ago, paid my membership "fee" and have had numerous e-mails go completely unresponded to. All I would like is my membership number. I've followed all the steps expeditiously and accurately (...) (19 years ago, 25-May-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.751)

More:  Next Page >>