 Administrative / Database / 502
Re: Thumbnail images (was: Re: FreeNetnames comes up trumps!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 23:11:49 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
Did you send pictures for that?  They might be sitting in my inbox -- I'm
backlogged.  Or they might be in one of the incoming ftp folders.

I din't personally I think Selcuk Gore did, I read a post in
admin.general I believe which states what Selcuk had uploaded.

One of the reasons I haven't been stuffing every image in right away (some,
but not all) is because it's a better use of time to get the memberships
thing tied in with the DB first, because then people can submit changes and
new images in a much more convenient format for both the sender and the
receiver...

I thought as much, it's just that I keep getting lists of service packs
by set number that can be bought but there are no piccies.

(Would you like to add any images directly into the DB yourself?  :-)

I'd have to start using UK set names then...
Seriously, what specifications do you have for scanned pictures, format,
compression, dpi, etc. - I've just bagged myself a HP Scanjet 4100C
which is pretty good.

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170