 Administrative / General / 10602
10601  |  10603
Subject:
Need Password Please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 23:33:15 GMT

Hi, I've been trying on and off over the past couple of months to get my
password e-mailed to me.  I've e-mailed Todd, Suz, Dan and Lar on different
occasions and in some cases more than once.  I was hoping I could get my
password before we change Service Providers again.  The time is getting
short now, so I've chosen to ask publicly to lessen the chance that my
e-mails actually get answered, only to be bounced back.

Thanks for any help that comes.