 Organizations / 596
Re: Curator for lugnet.org?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 23:05:38 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.org, Tim Courtney wrote:
Is there a curator for lugnet.org? If there isn't, I would like to become
curator for this group. If there is, I'm very interested in helping out and
would be delighted with a co-curatorship.

I think you would do a fine job.  I'll suggest it to Larry and Frank.[1]

I think the sidebar could be really spruced up with links to different
community organizations :-)
Please let me know!

Sounds good to me.

--Todd

[1] See http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=11096

Ok, Tim should be curator of lugnet.org now.

Thanks Tim for stepping up to the plate.

Larry and Todd have done a good job of telling all what's going on, so
I'll just add that I'm glad to be of service to the community in this
way.

Frank