 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 361 – 380 of about 2200.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Is this true???

(...) I've got a full UK service catalogue from earlier this year, and it doesn't have the 62 brick packs (or plate packs, for that matter; except in white) but it does have Belville and Scala, so that seems right. [1] (...) What are the current US (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database)

service
(score: 1.486)

  Re: LUGNET Welcomes Donations

(...) Hmm...curiosity... Hey Larry - would you take LUGNET donations through your factor service? James (URL) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.486)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) Given what I know of Brad, I find it difficult to picture him going home at night and puzzling over the best way to shape up his MOC. I work for an internet sevice provider. I like the internet. Were I in a customer-facing part of the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

internet
(score: 1.480)

  Re: Newsgroup structure: some tough decisions

(...) Ok, Could you add a TOS/T&C comment regarding April Fool's and other speculative type postings.. I know that on the posting page it clearly states that you agree not to submit " false,fradulent,incomplete or decpetive information.". However, I (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

internet
(score: 1.480)

  Re: Newsgroup structure: some tough decisions

(...) What about lugnet.general? That's a basic group for talking about LEGO. Human interaction (in an NNTP type forum) only comes in so many flavors, and debate is a big one. (...) Uh. I didn't say that everything else *was* an auction, I just said (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

internet
(score: 1.480)

  Re: Giving bad trader info (Re: Bad Trader Alert!)

(...) Hmm... I guess I just don't see it as a generally good practice. I'm actually not sure if there are any specific laws against it, but I also wouldn't be suprised to find out that there are-- after all, there are laws governing businesses that (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.479)

  Favorite Icon

I like the way the LUGNet icon appears in my favorites listing (for a LUGNet bookmark) instead of the usual Internet Explorer icon. Very slick - kudos to Todd. SRC StRuCtures LUGNet#765 (URL) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.479)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

I would think as a minimum we'd need: dear-lego.bulk (requests to add a part to the service) dear-lego.rant dear-lego.sets (discuss what sets to rerelease, if that is ever a possibility - by rerelease, I mean the original set OR a remake like (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.478)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

(...) I think the solution you have in place is fine: 1) Have a solid set of user Terms of Service. 2) Be willing to back them up with action when necessary. If what people are doing seriously violates the ToS, then warn them off of it and have the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.478)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) No. Refuse, once released to an ordinary refuse collection service, is no longer the property of the originator. If you don't want people viewing your secret plans, shred them and contract with a secure document service which retains control (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

service
(score: 1.478)

  Re: I can't access LUGNET through nntp today

"Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> wrote in message news:3AB27414.909030...ron.com... (...) that (...) 30 - (...) Dan, thanks for your suggestions! Unfortunately, rejecting connections to port 113 is exactly what I am doing now. (See, I usually don't (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

internet
(score: 1.478)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) Gah. Fine. I'll concede the point on all four of them. It makes no difference to my real point- which is that the (possibly temporary, until a workaround is designed/found) inconvenience of four people is nothing compared to the strengthening (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

internet
(score: 1.478)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) Todd, you make it sound as if you think that is evil. "Never forget they're after your money." You are after our money too. You aren't evil. Maybe they want us to play with and enjoy owning Lego bricks. Would you prefer they were a non-profit (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

internet
(score: 1.478)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) Given what I know of Brad, I don't find it difficult at all. Not in the slightest. Maybe you don't know him that well. Or maybe you're a better judge of people, even with less data to go on, than I am. I don't think Brad really wants his (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

internet
(score: 1.478)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

Here's a snippet from Todd's original post: (...) Something that Lego (TLC) did "made it apparent" that these boundaries needed to be reclarified. Well, no one in this thread, except Todd and maybe someone from TLC, knows what horrible thing (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

internet
(score: 1.478)

  A letter to Todd

Todd, Let me start off by saying I respect all the work and effort you have put into creating this site, it truly is a great site, and I DO love your site! I have from the first time I came here, nothing will change that. And I know this is your (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

internet
(score: 1.478)

  Re: Thumbnail images (was: Re: FreeNetnames comes up trumps!)

(...) I din't personally I think Selcuk Gore did, I read a post in admin.general I believe which states what Selcuk had uploaded. (...) I thought as much, it's just that I keep getting lists of service packs by set number that can be bought but (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

service
(score: 1.477)

  Re: Bionicle is not Technic

(...) I have little experience with news group and common Internet rules and I've been reading LUGNET only using the web interface [1]. Maybe someone with more knowledge will disagree, but at least to me the whole group hierarchy carries also an (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

internet
(score: 1.477)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) It is Todd's call, but in the case of linking, it would be an arbitrary adminstrative act not justified by the current terms of service. (There is no legal basis behind Lego's claims on this issue.) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.477)

  April Fools Day is coming

To All, Warning: April Fools Day is one week away. That means you should expect to be fooled by someone on April 1 (Sunday). Be prepared. And keep in mind that the Internet spans 24 time zones; a post made by someone early in the morning in their (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.people, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.announce) !!

internet
(score: 1.476)

More:  Next Page >>