 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 2161 – 2180 of 2225.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Annual Membership Renewal.

While the idea of a $10 lifetime membership sounds nice with the caveat that members should add to their membership contribution as they feel LUGNET adds value to their experiance, this is not practical. If you want a consistant flow of cash you (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Re: Informal CFD: robotics competition newsgroup(s)

(...) I could go either way. I suppose that a lugnet.comp.* hierarchy could expand someday, to cover various software packages and online stuff. No, wait. I changed my mind. How much potential is there for *computer-centered* discussion on lugnet? (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  DAT line parsing (was: Re: Datsville: crane2 (exponents?))

(...) My bad. 'Twas a bug in the code in the ldraw.cgi script on the server which recognized DAT content. It wasn't expecting 'e' exponents in numbers. The old regex (just the non-type-0 portion): /^ \s* [1-5] (?: \s+ [0-9]+ ) (?: \s+ \-? [0-9]* \.? (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Re: More new pics of 2001 stuff

Interesting! I was just about to announce about the same new images. You can now find most of these new things directly on lego.com. Hm, maybe not directly on lego.com in front of your face, but somewhere on lego.com :) . I have done some searching (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.technic.bionicle) !!

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Re: Rebirth of Cool LEGO Site of the Week

(...) of the most frustrated person to see it disappear! Anyway, here are some ideas of my own: Format: I think it should be based on the rating of the site, rather than a voting system as it was before. People, probably only Lugnet members, could (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y

(...) That's not a bad idea, and I appreciate all suggestions, but I don't think it's really in LUGNET's 'style'. It seems a bit too personalized and restrictive for us. There's too much potential for it to cut off good conversation, be confusing on (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Re: member id's: simple numbers or something more?

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <377F7B94.54831B27@v...er.net>... (...) <snip!> Todd, Maybe I've been watching too much "Law and Order", but... I understand your reluctance to shoulder the huge (!) burden of policing the member name space for (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Re: Seriously...

I'm going to answer to some of the things that were raised by others over the weekend... On Todd's banning me from Lugnet: Todd has not contacted me privately, indeed he is unable to do so because I'm not going to publish new contact information (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Re: Where can I get a Technic Space Shuttle

(...) Hmm... I went to the front page, unclicked "parts", typed in 4525 in the search box, pressed "search", and got.... ...a list of 3 sites selling it, with the price each one wanted, how many copies were available, what day it was listed, the (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Re: Bye, bye LUGNET

(...) Hello Terry, Larry is really a great guy once you get to know him. Yes, he can be brash at times, but he means well. Lord knows I've had my disagreements with Larry, but we work through those and we are the better for it. (...) Larry brings a (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !

mail
(score: 1.404)

  SERIOUSLY: NO auction updates or announcements in .market.buy-sell-trade!

(...) Ian, Your posting privileges to the .market.buy-sell-trade group are hereby suspended indefinitely. This is to prevent you from posting additional auction updates in that group. For the second time, the .market.buy-sell-trade, does not welcome (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Re: More new pics of 2001 stuff

To all, I did just noticed that the images I have downloaded from shop.lego.com/... a few days back have now been removed and can no longer be seen where I found them. Someone at TLC must have noticed the 'misupload' and taken the new images back (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego.direct)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 3

(...) Glad you like the overall look of the mock-up I did, but I should be careful not to take too much credit. I really just moved stuff around that was in Rene's (URL) index-test-2> and subsequent drafts. So any imperfections in the logo shadow (...) (18 years ago, 20-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Re: Off-topic messages (was: Re: The Minifig Generator??)

(...) I had no idea that you were so young. With the words "HTMLpro" in there, I thought you must be at least 25 and out in the work world. This certainly changes the way to view things. (...) Well, keep in mind that first, before re-posting the (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Re: CFV: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET

(...) Tore (...) Jonathan I just don't think you "get it". I have been giving this vote alot of thought and was inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt and vote for probation and take a "wait and see" approach. Now I am not so sure. When you (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Re: New group suggestion

It seems to me that a new group for hot availability items (good price, unusual offering, etc) is not really necessary. It seems to me that that is the purpose of shopping. Of course a cross post to buy-sell-trade that a particular person is willing (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Re: CFD: lugnet.lego.* newsgroup hierarchy

In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman writes: *snip* (...) This is great I really like the new URL/DB structure. Much more intuitive. (...) This definitly seems like it might be a bit unweildy to me, especially as the LEGO product line grows. Now I (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  lugnet.fun.competition ?

I guess I just like to see free LEGO flying around :) But it would be nice to have a place where people could organise competitions or go to enter - I've run one in market.buy-sell-trade, and more recently in fun.community, but neither of these (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Follow-up: Virus spam from Kim Brodie targetting LUGNET members?

Heya y'all, I've been digging back through my spam trap folder in Outlook, and have come up with the following conclusions: 1. I'm looking at at least two different spam virus attacks. Both are using open relays in traditional spam style, but: (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Re: Are that many people really glad about the security stuff?

(...) Ummm...will I do? Larry responded nicely to your post. Believe me, there are probably many sarcastic remarks being withheld on his part, in order for him to respond civily to you (and for me as well). To pick apart the message wouldn't be (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.404)

More:  Next Page >>