 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 161 – 180 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET

(...) Because of the way I access the internet I am unable to use a signature. (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: FUT, FUT, FUT....

(...) They're never going to be identical. Take off your "fast internet access, too cheap to meter" blinders for a while and try to think through the perspective of someone from Europe or elsewhere who has to pay by the second or by the byte and who (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: Stick in the mud...

Thanks for fixing this, Todd. One annoyance in Internet Explorer is that the history captured in the Address text box does not keep the trailing slash. So, even if I typed the slash by hand once, if I use the down-arrow to save typing and go to the (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: problems with innxmit

(...) Yes, that's exactly what I'm trying to do. You see, I pay for phone calls, so I don't want to be dialled-up to the internet the whole time I'm meandering around lugnet reading messages. My machine runs a server, so it connects to the internet, (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: Cracking down on unauthorized image links

(...) Not me personally, no, but this IS the internet, if someone's doing it, someone else almost certainly is as well. Heck... a quick yahoo search using auction and image yielded a few. I have not examined these at all. (URL) Larry Pieniazek (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.faq)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: Bionicle is not Technic

(...) I have little experience with news group and common Internet rules and I've been reading LUGNET only using the web interface [1]. Maybe someone with more knowledge will disagree, but at least to me the whole group hierarchy carries also an (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: Pulled off a snipe.

(...) Yah, I suppose pretty much anything you post anywhere on the internet that's viewable without a password has lost its confidentiality. Not sure what he meant by proprietary and "confidential" but what he posted certainly wasn't confidential (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images

(...) It's an or-best-offer sale. On the internet, sure, there's little difference, but it is a valid sale type. (...) Umm, because it's in no way a sealed bid auction? EBay sends you updates telling you when someone outbids you, shows you a history (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  a question...

"It is believed that there are large numbers of LEGO enthusiasts on the Internet who currently know about RTL but avoid it because they feel it has become too big, too hostile, too political, too commercial, or too ethnocentric. The LUGNET message (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: Bye, bye LUGNET

(...) I agree that one can write Carlin's 7 words on the internet(s--for Dubya fans out there). That said, if I was the owner of a website and this website allowed other pepople to post stuff, and one of my rules was that no 'foul language' can be (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  could someone please send me my password.

hey admins, i cleared my cookies and other internet files the other night and mistakenly erased my lugnet password. could one of you please send it to me. i prommis to save it in a word file this time. thanks, ondrew (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Problems with Posting

Hey, (sent an email, but am also posting to make sure it is noticed) A day or so ago I tried to make a second email that i could post from, (attempting the newgroup thingee - ive been strictly internet since coming) - but i haven't gotten the email (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Update info for Pause database

Hi all, Todd, I dig all my catalogs and the internet recources, and find some missing information in the database. I try to upload the missing set pictures to ftp.lugnet.com/incoming and the total scan of the to the ftp.kl.net, from time to (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.database)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

"Scott A" <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message news:Fs528t.6yz@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) to (...) Nope, this is an Internet-wide problem. In fact the LUGNET situation is not even close to the 'holy wars' being fought in comp.sys.amiga.misc and (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: Pruning not good for the trees

(...) And here is where the problem with not 'getting' the internet comes in. Plus, the information is now in quite a few people's brains (not mine -- memory not good enough *grin*). Do they intend to wipe those clean? (...) Put another way -- (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: jump.cgi

(...) back (...) Just tried it here at work. Our largest single pipe to the commodity internet is a DS-3 through Qwest and that's the link I'm tracing from me to you (actually it drops into Sprint to get to Pair). Same delay time - up to 4 seconds. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: Sell: 18" huge Display Lego for sale!! Total 6 ifferent types!

(...) Spam. Yet another matter of internet life, and yet, how I can't stand it! Thankfully, the lugnet FAQ and the TOS prohibit spamming, so I hopefully won't have to see any of it here. Linking this to the main market page would definitely be a (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

(...) Those would probably be the property of Toys R Us, so you'd have to ask them to know for sure whether it's OK. If posting the lists doesn't infringe on any of Toys R Us's privacy rights, then I wouldn't think it would be a problem. (Note: I've (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: Web interface to LUGNET news moving from www.lugnet.com to news.lugnet.com

(...) Tools/Internet Options/Security Settings Deidre drb@tasmail.com (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish)