 Administrative / General / 12535
12534  |  12536
Subject:
could someone please send me my password.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 18:56:47 GMT

hey admins,
i cleared my cookies and other internet files the other night and mistakenly
erased my lugnet password. could one of you please send it to me. i prommis to
save it in a word file this time.
thanks,
ondrew