 Administrative / General / 10312
10311  |  10313
Subject:
a question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 06:40:05 GMT

"It is believed that there are large numbers of LEGO enthusiasts on the
Internet who currently know about RTL but avoid it because they feel it has
become too big, too hostile, too political, too commercial, or too
ethnocentric. The LUGNET message board system will hopefully appeal to
everyone in some way or another."

This is taken from:
http://www.lugnet.com/admin/plan/

and my question is:
How many people feel that lugnet has itself become the things
mentioned above? (big? hostile? political? commercial?)

ironic, no?

-paul