 Administrative / General / 10319
10318  |  10320
Subject:
thx suz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:16:31 GMT

And, I may note, this hope did indeed come to pass. Many people have
preferred participating in LUGNET forums to the r.t.l. Usenet group, and
many still do.

oh ja! much much better

I'm not sure if your questioning is meant as a scientific poll or a hope to
start another 50+message-long mud-puddle, but uh... either way, I'd rather
not see it happen here. Not yet at least.

ok

Not to argue but, considering known sociological patterns and related
theories, our current state does not surprise me. Nor would it have when the
charter was written.

ja, systems have inertia and need periodic infusions of
new energies, ideas, etc.

and THAT'S what I was hoping to see here,
and of course, it werked.

much thx for the roundtables :-)

-paul