 Administrative / General / 10315
Re: a question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:02:37 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

Just prior, I'd like to see us create a new area for 'round tables'. If you
have thoughts/ideas on the naming and/or charter wording for such a new
group, I'd like to hear; and I think that'd be a more constructive and
appropriate topic today.

lugnet.admin.roundtable ??

(it was the obvious choice and it lets me get a "I agree" in on the rest of
what you said without it being purely a metoo post...)