 General / 42610
42609  |  42611
Subject:
Problems with Posting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:37:35 GMT

Hey,

(sent an email, but am also posting to make sure it is noticed)

A day or so ago I tried to make a second email that i could post from, (attempting the newgroup thingee - ive been strictly internet since coming) - but i haven’t gotten the email to confirm it/activate it.

Meanwhile, when i go through the internet, and i sign in - it automatically selects my new email which can’t be used yet. Meaning, I can’t use my old email address that DOES work.

this means I have to sign out, manually enter my info (name and email, not a problem) - then go to my email to authenticate. since it is internet email, it is kinda annoying process, since i used to be able to just write and post.

what is it that i’m doing wrong? and what can i do to fix it?

thanks

-Jr.Marshal Hoffman
Eastern Block Cosmos Directorate, #1168