 Administrative / Database / 11
10  |  12
Subject:
Update info for Pause database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 20:46:51 GMT

Hi all,

Todd, I dig all my catalogs and the internet recources, and find some missing
information in the database. I try to upload the missing set pictures to
ftp.lugnet.com/incoming and the total scan of the to the ftp.kl.net, from time
to time,whenever I could find the enough time.

I!m starting with my oldest catalog (a 1979 German one), and below is the list
of what I could found. The names that given are in German (as you should already
guess:-) and original from the catalog. Names with curly braces are the
predictions from me, for the unnanmed sets of the catalog. I'll also upload the
missing pictures to ftp.lugnet.com/incoming. The catalog is too old and in very
bad condition, but the pictures should give some opinion about the sets.

Huw millington has also the scans of same catalog at his site, but in different
language, and several sets missing. Mine has lacks the cover and back pages,
featuring, if I remember correctly, some other duplo stuff, technic parts
packs/motor, and USS Costellation.:-(

--Duplo--

523 Lokomotive mit 2 Anhangern und Bahnhof (totally missing from database)
524 Eine Kleine Stadt (totally missing from database)
535 Taxi (totally missing from database)
536 PKW mit Wohnwagen(totally missing from database)
537 Das Hause Von Mary (totally missing from database)
532 Enten Familie (totally missing from database)
041 Spiel Hause (totally missing from database)
032 Wohnzimmer (totally missing from database)
??? Kinderzimmer (No idea)
033 Bauer mit Wagen, Tieren und Windrad (totally missing from database)

--Universal Sets--

007,008,009,030,040 Universal Kasten (totally missing from database)
930 {Assortment of Red Bricks} (totally missing from database)
931 {Assortment of White Bricks} (totally missing from database)
932 {Assortment of Blu/Yellow Bricks} (totally missing from database)
933 {Assortment of Doors, Windows and Shutters} (totally missing from database)
934 {Assortment of Red Slope Bricks} (totally missing from database)
935 {Assortment of Red Low Slope Bricks} (totally missing from database)
936 {Assortment of Tyres and Wheels} (totally missing from database)
937 {Assortment of Gates and Vehicle Doors} (totally missing from database)
939 {Flags, Tres, and Traffic Signs} (totally missing from database)
970 In databse, but introductionyear seems 1982 instead of 1979 (maybe
American/European difference)
010,020,050 Universalkasten (totally missing from database)
791 Tragebox (totally missing from database)
795 2 Grosse Bauplatten rot/blau (totally missing from database)
796 2 Grosse Bauplatten grün/gelb (totally missing from database)
798 2 Mittlere Bauplatten, grün (totally missing from database)
799 Reisenbauplatte, grau (missing picture)
787 Das spiel und Sammelbeutel (totally missing from database)
107 4.5 Volt-Motor mit Batteriekasten (totally missing from database)
910 Universalkasten für Fortgeschrittene (totally missing from database)
911 Universalkasten für Fortgeschrittene (totally missing from database)
912 Universalkasten mit 4.5 Volt-Motor für Fortgeschrittene (missing picture)
316 WRONG INFORMATION AT ALL..picture is correct, but called as "farm tractor",
although it is a fire fighting boat..:-)))

--Fabuland--

324
325
328 Look at the pictures that I uploaded to incoming for the names.
329 (totally missing from database)
338
344
347

--Space--

305 Look at the pictures that I uploaded to incoming for the names.
306 (missing pictures)

--Town--

300
301 Look at the pictures that I uploaded to incoming for the names.
302 (totally missing from database)

Besides, sets 600,602,622,626,640,642,644,670,672 are all categorized as
"universal" in database, but in my catalog, they all are shown in legoland town
page, and most of them has minifigs included.

--Train--

(Look at the pictures that I uploaded to incoming for the names.)

725 (totally missing from database)
741 (totally missing from database)
166 (totally missing from database)
167 (totally missing from database)
154 (more descriptive pictures)
156 (totally missing from database)
157 (totally missing from database)
159 (totally missing from database)
750 (totally missing from database)
751 (totally missing from database)
755 (totally missing from database)
756 (totally missing from database)

--Technic--

850 They are in datbase, but no spec. found. Actually, they all the 851
different numbred European versions of US expert builder sets.
853 (look at images to see their names)
854
856
857
855 (totally missing from database)
875 (totally missing from database)
878 (totally missing from database)

Maybe all of them already in the database with different US set numbers, but
this info should be helpfull for at least cross referencing. I'll continue with
my 1984 German catalog, if you find this type of info helpful.

regards

Selçuk