 Administrative / Database / 16
Re: Todd, haven't you notice that yet? (was: Re: Update info for Pause database)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 21:54:30 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

Patience, patience...surely these can wait a couple more days...a set of
changes this big, I like to do on a restful Saturday morning and go very
carefully through it.  Thanks for the info, BTW.

and ahven't a response yet,

Had you asked for a response?

so post it again...

No need ever to repost anything here in its entirety if you see it show up.

--Todd

I'm very sorry about that.:-( I had not wanted to annoy you. I had just wanted
to be approved to go on, and yes I had just asked for a response. I was not sure
about the info that I supplied was usefull or not, maybe you had all of them
somewhere, but waiting for spare time to include them to the database.

Anyway, so I learned that they are usefull..so I'll continue...:-} The next ones
will be 1981 train, 1982 technic and then 1984 german general

regards,

Selçuk