 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 1461 – 1480 of 2225.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  ME TOO

(...) Usually, I am not the buy who steps in for a "mee too" (as this is mostly useless On Lugnet when talking about MOCs or new products. However, as this is a really important subject for the entire philosophy of Lugnet, I had to emphasize Mikes (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.125)

  Re: 3416 ~ womens team

I posted some scans of a few Duplo sets and they still haven't been posted. I assumed there was a bunch of stuff waiting to be updated, until seeing something added less than an hour after it was posted. Any chance the scans I posted can be added (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 1.125)

  Re: 3416 ~ womens team

I post through a Outlook Express, so I can't really link to it. It was posted in lugnet.admin.database on March 25. The subject is 'Scans for DUPLO 1503, 1504, 1505, and 2444' If you can't find it, I'll fire up the old web browser and find the exact (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 1.125)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Well, this "side-effect" (as you call it) has just caused the first trouble in the technic.bionicle group! An AFOL tried to reply to one of my postings, but since he has an *@america.lego.com address it wouldn't let him so I had to do that for (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.125)

  Re: Duplo scans (was Re: 3416 ~ womens team)

(...) 1505 was in the same place as the other scans. (URL) is only the top flap, because thats really all that 1505 is; a flat piece of cardboard with 1503 and 1504 hooked on the front. Also, in the notes for 1505, it says 'Value Pack containing (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 1.125)

  Todd - Help!!

Todd, I lost my cookie and my Lugnet password. Can you send me my password, or reset it so I can create a new password? In addition to edboxer@aol.com, please e:mail it to ejones@lehman.com. Thanks (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.125)

  Re: E-mail authentication during posting

What if the email message that was sent contained HTML, so rather than having to reply or go to an URL, those of us with HTML capable email clients could just click a submit button? The email could have the same choices the confirmation page has. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.125)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) That's hard to judge until a few months have passed. I have a very good feeling about this. (...) It's impossible to answer that question completely, since it's a fuzzy thing. However, we should trust that Brad and his people will do the right (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.125)

  Re: E-mail authentication during posting

(...) solution (...) I think that the current solution works fine, I was just thinking of how to make it even better. I often use pine for email (mostly at work), so I wouldn't want to do away with the current email that is sent. Can't email be sent (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.125)

  Re: Lugnet nominated for a webby award!

First of all, I want to say that as a member of the LUGNET community, I feel honored that the site has been nominated. It is nice to see something so many people put their time into, receiving the recognition it deserves. While some of you are (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.124)

  Newsgroup for Harry Potter!

A new newsgroup for LEGO®/Harry Potter® has been created. CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== -> lugnet.harrypotter (group): LEGO®/Harry Potter®: products (information, opinions, reviews, licensing issues, etc.); building (settings, contexts, characters, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.harrypotter)

mail
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Length of lines

I use Outlook Express. I just looked and noticed that it is set to wrap messages I send at 76. I don't know whether or not this is the default, but I don't remember changing it. Is 72 preferred? Bryan Beckwith "Fredrik Glöckner" (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.124)

  Posting via mail

(...) It is possible to post via the mailing list version -- there's a two-way SMTP<=>NNTP gateway. However, this only works if you are subscribed for instant delivery (i.e., not digests). (...) Replies to digest messages are disabled by design (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.123)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

(...) The Dinosaur theme is 100% NO JOKE! First, I have seen all eight sets in february 2001. Second, I do own one of these dinosaurs already. Third, the Dino images uploaded to Brickset have been taken from an official Japanese Consumer Catalog. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.123)

  Re: Posting via mail

(...) The "database" group? Excuse my ignorance, but which group would that be? If I read my groupinfo correctly, the is no "parent" group to lugnet.db.* (no group lugnet.db): ht@katzenminze%pts/4 (20:43) ~ > telnet news.lugnet.com nntp Trying (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.123)

  Re: Posting via mail

(...) Todd may have meant lugnet.admin.database. (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.123)

  Re: Posting via mail

(...) Oh -- d'Oh -- well, OK, we could make lugnet.db into a group. Would you find that useful for discussing database things? (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.123)

  Re: Posting via mail

(...) That would probably be more intuitive than lugnet.admin.database (or is that supposed to serve a different purpose). (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.123)

  Re: Posting via mail

(...) Yes, that would be fine, since we were discussing a more general "database" for Lego purposes and not the LUGNET database itself (for which there is lugnet.admin.database). I just hope that the discussion doesn't fizzle after only a couple of (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.123)

  Re: Alpha Team Rebate (Was Re: Blue Tub sale at TRU?)

(...) someone has a broken autoreply rule set... so when they get mail from lugnet, it ignores the "bulk" flag and replies to the sender. broken. Not much you can do on your end, except setup filters and such... (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.123)

More:  Next Page >>