 Administrative / NNTP / 871
Re: E-mail authentication during posting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 05:50:23 GMT

This would help a few (maybe a lot) more people, but some people still use
mail clients which don't support HTML, so they would need a text-based
solution as well. Probably better to try & get a useable text-based • solution
first, and add HTML later if required.

ROSCO

I think that the current solution works fine, I was just thinking of how to
make it even better.  I often use pine for email (mostly at work), so I
wouldn't want to do away with the current email that is sent.  Can't email
be sent to where you see text if your client doesn't support HTML, and you
see the HTML stuff if your client does?

Bryan Beckwith