 Administrative / NNTP / 869
Re: E-mail authentication during posting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 01:50:55 GMT

What if the email message that was sent contained HTML, so rather than
having to reply or go to an URL, those of us with HTML capable email clients
could just click a submit button?

The email could have the same choices the confirmation page has.

Just an idea.

Bryan Beckwith