 Administrative / NNTP / 818
Re: E-mail authentication during posting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 02:12:42 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Brad Hamilton writes:
This is really annoying and is impacting my posting frequency.

Since I use a cable modem, I'm always posting from the same IP address.  Is
there any way to enter an IP address as "authorized" to be myself?

What Dan said, plus I think IP addresses could be spoofed...

++Lar