 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2237
2236  |  2238
Subject:
ME TOO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 20:50:51 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Frank Filz writes:
Mike Walsh wrote:
Take a day off and a brew-ha-ha erupts!  I just read through the thread
using this link:

I just thought I'd point out Mike's post as something to consider. Mike
has repeatedly mentioned to me that he likes to just stay clear of the
pissing matches (which this could turn out to be one of the larger
ones).

Usually, I am not the buy who steps in for a "mee too" (as this is mostly
useless On Lugnet when talking about MOCs or new products. However, as this
is a really important subject for the entire philosophy of Lugnet, I had to
emphasize Mikes words, as they represent my opinion and I think each opinion
is important in this case.

I personally dislike any decision that will result in limitation of
communication between TLC and AFOLs. And although Todd does not see this
change as "limitation", this recent incident has drawn my highest attention
as Lugnet has lost a big part of his value for me!

In case you disagree, put my posting aside as a regular "just his two
worthless cents" *OR* give me more reasons that better explain the reasons
that caused these hasty changes - I prefer the latter!

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de