 Administrative / Database / 1227
Re: 3416 ~ womens team
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 02:59:24 GMT

I posted some scans of a few Duplo sets and they still haven't been posted.
I assumed there was a bunch of stuff waiting to be updated, until seeing
something added less than an hour after it was posted.

Any chance the scans I posted can be added soon?  I posted them about a
month ago.  I would like to be able to take them off my site, but have left
them until they could be added.

Bryan Beckwith

"Jennifer L. Boger" <jenn@peeron.com> wrote in message
Added, thanks.

mfuss903 wrote:

Hey Todd,
I am not sure if this is the correct corner of Lugnet for this, but as • far
as I can tell it is, so.......
I got the Womens team set #3416 at LL yesterday, I noticed it was not in • the
database so here is the info and scans I have:

Part count: 62 (according to box, have not opened to see what if any of • the
extras are)
Price: $9.99 US
Scan of box: http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=42415
What you can not really see in the scan is the face for the women on the • top
right has freckles on her cheeks, pretty cool!
From what I can tell without opening the box is it has stickers for • USA,
Brazil, Canada, and Mexico ~ I am not sure how the soccer sets go as far • as
the different countries, but they do show the different countries in the
lower right corner. If anybody knows, please let me know.
I hope this helps you out! If you want/need more or different scans let • me know.
Mark P
mfuss903@aol.com